The President of Puntland state of Somalia, Abdiweli Mohamed Ali (Gaas) has appointed his new cabinet ministers.
President Ali unveiled a 53-member cabinet, including deputy and state ministers following a wide consultations with vice President, according to a statement released by Presidency.
Several members of ousted cabinet have been reinstated in the line-up, with some of them were moved from their previous positions to new posts.
The names of the new ministers and their positions are as following:
- Salah Habi Jama: Minister of Justice and Religious
- Abdullahi Ali Hersi: Minister of Interior
- Ahmed Abdullahi Yousuf: Minister of Security
- Abdullahi Said qarshe: Minister of Finance
- Shire Haji Farah: Minister of Planning and International Relationship
- Abdifatah Said Aynab: Minister of Constitution and Federal Affairs
- Abshir Aw Yousuf Ise: Minister of Eduaction
- Abdinasir Osman Awke: Minister of Health
- Abdirahman Barkahd Warsame: Minister of Public Works
- Saeed Mohamed Raage: Minister of Ports
- Ahmed Elmi Osman Karaash : Minister of Civil Aviation and Airports
- Maryan Ahmed Ali : Minister of Women
- Abdi Hersi Ali Qarjab: Minister of Information
- Abdiweli Hersi Abdulle: Minister of Commerce
- Abdullahi Sheikh Ahmed: Minister of Livestock
- Abdinur Elmi Mohamoud: Minister of Livestock
- Ali Abdullahi Warsame: Minister of Environment
- Abdirashid Mohamed Hersi: Minister of Fisheries
- Abdikhadar Farah Shaiye: Minister of Reconstruction and Development
- Abdirahaman Sheih Ahmed: Minister of Labor, Youth and Sports.
The cabinet awaits final approval from Puntland Parliament.